- Sewer Insurance Program Policy (Word)
- Sewer Insurance Program Policy (PDF)
- Sewer Insurance Contractor Registry Application
- Provide City residents with an affordable insurance program that covers all costs to the owner, less a fair deductible, associated with the repair by a private contractor of a lateral sewer connecting a residence with the City sewer system.
- Initial contact with Division of Environmental Services @ 574.235.9244 advises customer to attempt to open line with private contractor.
- Often a second opinion is required.
- If attempts fail, administrator is called in and owner signs up for program agreeing to pay $500 deductible ($100 down, remaining over next 12 months).
- Repair is completed by private contractor.
- Repair & costs are monitored & paid by administrator.
For additional information or to sign up, call 574.235.9244