Complete our pre-application to start the grant process. You’ll hear from us within 2 weeks for next steps.
- Jacob Alexander, Business Development Specialist, Department of Community Investment, (574) 235-9278, email@example.com
- Amy Paul, Business Development Manager, Department of Community Investment, (574) 235-7638, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vibrant Places includes matching grants for solar panels and battery storage systems!
Grants for solar panels and batteries are in addition to the standard grant and sustainability bonus available through Vibrant Places. A single business could be eligible for all three grants.
- Submit the pre-application for Vibrant Places and indicate your interest in a matching grant for solar.
- Attend a Solar 101 session.
- Submit your property’s utility bills for the City and its partners to use in creating a feasibility study for your property.
- Review the solar feasibility study and projected costs.
- Solicit quotes from the pre-qualified solar installers for SUNPowered Vibrant Places.
- Select the solar vendor and submit your full grant application to the City and receive for approval.
- Installer completes solar project installation and City confirms project completion.
- Receive reimbursement of 15-25% depending on if your business in located in a priority corridor.
You can find a more detailed step-by-step process for receiving a grant for solar on the Application Process page.
PRE-QUALIFIED SOLAR INSTALLERS
We have screened a number of solar installers to create a list of pre-qualified solar installers to complete SUNPowered Grant-funded solar projects.
Please contact the person listed below for each of the solar installers when soliciting a quote through the SUNPowered program: