Gaps in high-skilled talent have become inhibitive for the growth of businesses in the South Bend region.
High Skill Immigration Fund aims:
- To fill critical gaps in high-demand jobs locally and to boost the regional economy
- To attract and retain high skilled talent in the South Bend region
- To educate and build capacity of local businesses to enable international talent sourcing
View videos and presentations from previous webinars:
PowerPoint from the first webinar in the Talent Attraction and Retention series, “How to Hire International Talent Through H-1B Visa Sponsorship”:
Webinar recording and presentation from “Attracting International Talent to your Business.”
- May 8, 2023, 12pm-1pm via Microsoft Teams, “How to retain international talent in your business”. Please register here.
For international students:
- April 11, 2023, 12pm-1pm with Leah Zimmer and Monica Laidig from the University of Notre Dame on job searching and interviewing for international talent. Please register here
To stay connected and receive updates, join our mailing list.