Under direction of the Venues Parks & Arts marketing team, the Photo/Video Intern captures in-the-moment and behind-the-scenes photos and video at VPA events, programs and initiatives.
Contributes visuals to VPA photo and video library for use on public website, social media and marketing collateral.
Works and observes processes in different facilities and division meetings, as applicable. Maintains professional contact with internal staff, external partners and the public.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Shoots photos and video using digital single-lens reflex cameras and digital recording equipment, both with and without the use of flash or lighting equipment.
• Edits photos and video in Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Attends and photographs/films City events, park programs and VPA outreach events.
• Attends divisional and departmental staff meetings, as applicable.
• Networks with professionals in the marketing, graphic design and photography fields.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.