Operates pickup trucks; performs street maintenance and repairs; maintenance of facility building and grounds. Does related work as assigned under direct or indirect supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Operate ½ ton truck.
• Operate compressor with air hammer and various hand-held tools including shovels, mowers and week whackers for full shift.
• Maintain accurate written records.
• Must lift or assist in lifting 100 pounds.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Keep work area and equipment clean.
• Assume additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.