Works closely with Venues Parks & Arts (VPA) marketing team to conceptualize and design print and/or digital marketing materials for the Web, social media and print.
Works and observes processes in different facilities and group meetings as applicable.
Maintains professional contact with internal staff, external partners and the public.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Designs graphics for digital and print marketing materials using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Assists in the creation and design of brochures, logos, flyers, posters, banners and digital pieces.
• Assists VPA Marketing Manager with development of branded graphical items to promote VPA initiatives and special events.
• Attends divisional and departmental staff meetings, as needed.
• Networks with marketing and social media professionals within the VPA and City of South Bend.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.