How was your experience?

Submit your feedback for
  • This feedback form is only to report issues with the City of South Bend's website. Dial 311 to make a department-specific request or report an issue unrelated to the City's website.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
[siteorigin_widget class="SiteOrigin_Widget_LayoutSlider_Widget"][/siteorigin_widget]
South Bend Housing AuthorityMary SearsSouth Bend Housing AuthorityMary SearsSt. Joseph County Community Health WorkersSouth Bend Housing AuthorityBFrank and HealSt. Adalbert SchoolImani UnidadSt. Joseph County Community Health WorkersImani UnidadSouth Bend Housing AuthorityMary SearsMary SearsAdam Toering, Historic Preservation Administrator