The City’s 2018 Fall ReLeaf program will officially begin Monday, October 29 and will run through Tuesday, November 27. City crews will make two passes through neighborhoods, street by street, based on the attached schedule. Residents WILL NOT need to call to request a pickup.
Below are guidelines that residents are asked to follow for the Fall ReLeaf program.
• Leaves need to be raked to the tree lawn area, NOT into the street, by 6:00 a.m. on the pickup date to ensure they are picked up.
• Leaves need to be free of sticks, trash and other debris or they may not be picked up.
• Cars should not be parked on top or in front of leaf piles along curb lines, as this hampers crews from collecting leaves.
• Burning of leaves is prohibited and is a violation of City ordinance.
• Residents can call 311 with any questions.