Works closely with Venues Parks & Arts (VPA) Recreation team to design widely distributed, public-facing print and/or digital marketing collateral for the Web, social media and print.
Turns vision into action by producing visual, branded elements that externally promote community parks and programs, summer initiatives (i.e. Kids Triathlon, Youth Basketball League, Boomin’ Parks Tour, etc.) and other seasonal projects as needed.
Works and observes processes in different facilities and group meetings as applicable.
Maintains professional contact with internal staff, external partners and the public.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Produces visual designs for digital and print marketing materials.
• Assists in the creation of brochures, logos, flyers, posters, banners and digital pieces.
• Assists VPA Recreation Marketing Manager with development of branded graphical items to promote parks and recreation initiatives and programs.
• Attends divisional and departmental staff meetings, as needed.
• Networks with marketing and social media professionals within the VPA and City of South Bend.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.