Golf Course attendant makes sure all players are set with tee times, tickets, and cart or walking arrangements for the course. The course attendant maintains all golf cart activity. The course attendant also monitors all course action and assists the pro shop attendant when needed. Must be personable to all customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Provide friendly and courteous service to all, but be firm in decisions. The starter must never argue with the public.
• Check receipts before allowing golfers to start.
• Control the first and tenth tees. Inform groups when they are on the tee and on deck.
• Stage carts in the morning and put away at night. Make sure are all are accounted for.
• Clean and maintain carts including ensuring batteries filled and free of corrosion.
• Maintain trash barrels and ball washers on the course.
• Fill water coolers and maintain supply of cups.
• Ensure cleanliness of rental sets and account for all clubs on a daily basis.
• Keep golf pro aware of cart and GPS issues.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.