The Golf Shop Attendant welcomes guests and checks them in for play. Responsible to handle all cash and credit transactions. Most of all, works with other team members to make sure all customers are enjoying their visit to the golf course. Must be reliable, trustworthy, and possess great communication and computer skills.
Responsible for overseeing golf pro shop functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Operates cash register, cash handling, and credit card machine.
• Maintains records of cash receipts.
• Collects and counts, and assumes responsibility for cash on hand.
• Receives and assists the public and answers questions.
• Makes tee time reservations.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.