Works directly with the golf marketing manager and the director of golf in developing and implementing strategies related to events and rentals at various golf course facilities. This position will also assist in creating and implementing promotional and marketing materials as well as utilizing all social media/web platforms. Personal contact will be with staff, organizations, participants and the general public.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Assists with the implementing of event strategies
• Assists in creating and implementing marketing materials
• Assists marketing manager, as needed
• Uses knowledge in relevant field to suggest improvements to current special events, programs or facilities such as wedding receptions, corporate events, private functions, etc.
• Assists in tracking responsiveness of participants and tracking of social media to any implemented changes that were suggested by Intern
• Assists with industry trends and how to implement in new usage of remodeled clubhouse.
• Assists with environmental concerns for VPA and how to improve overall sustainability in programs, events or facilities.
• Shares knowledge relating to social trends and how to adjust programs to be as inclusive as possible.
• Attends divisional and departmental staff meetings, as requested.
• Networks with professionals in the field.
• Assumes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned or as needed.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.