We are looking for an energetic individual who would like to join a fun team. We are looking for someone with a dynamic personality to work on a team with the goal of creating a wonderful experience for our patrons. Clubhouse staff is an integral part to our organization where associates take care of all needs of our patrons.
The Food & Beverage Associate Manager will be responsible for preparing and serving food and beverages to patrons during daily operations as well as dedicated events. This individual will provide and maintain Health Department standards and quality customer service to our guests. This position will also be responsible for overseeing the Clubhouse functions and supervision of staff. If you enjoy being around people, this may be a great match for you.
Oversee the Clubhouse functions and supervision of staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list represents the types of duties required by the position. Other duties may be assigned as reasonably expected.
• Serve as a representative of the City of South Bend, demonstrating a positive attitude and progressive actions through the display of professionalism, courtesy, and appropriate tact and discretion in all interactions with other employees and with the public.
• Attend trainings, meetings and orientation.
• Responsible for preparing station for service and maintaining a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area. Ensure that the restaurant maintains proper standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
• Manage impromptu audits from the Health Department.
• Responsible for startup and close of kitchen equipment and turning on hood vents, grills, griddles, coffee pots all equipment that is needed for daily operations.
• Clear and reset work station and kitchen at conclusion of each shift.
• Assist in the daily, as well as weekly, clean-up of facilities.
• Help unload and stock kitchen and storage areas as well as monitoring and controlling inventory.
• Maintain responsibility for food safety practices including general product cleanliness, rotates stock as needed and freshness by use of product labeling with expiration dates, etc. as instructed by the Director of Food and Beverage.
• Prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks out of the kitchen and ensure a consistent, high quality product for patrons.
• Responsible for proper breakdown and storage of products.
• Balances POS System after each shift and prepares deposit slips for bank deposits.
• Responsible for overages or shortages.
• Fill out requisitions for all items needed in the kitchen and inform the Director of Food and Beverage.
• Assist with special events as needed.
• Supervise and train Clubhouse staff in daily operations.
• Create and handle all scheduling, be able to problem solve and make decisions concerning staff.
• Cover shifts for staff requesting time off.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.