The 2021 The Linden Avenue Pop-Up Markets
Sunday, August 1, 2021 1pm – 5pm
Sunday, September 5, 2021 1pm – 5pm
Sunday, October 3, 2021 1pm – 5pm
OUR 2021 POP-UP MARKET VENDORS
• Pure Green Farms is a hydroponic farm that grows a variety of leafy greens right here in South Bend, IN.
• Green Bridge Growers, located in Mishawaka, uses aquaponics to grow good food and good jobs for young adults on the autism spectrum.
• C and C Garden is own by local gardener Carla White, who grows tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, and cucumber and bakes homemade bread.
• Well Watered Farm, located in Buchanan, MI, produces high quality produce, herbs, and flowers that are grown with the future in mind.
• Barn Swallow Farm on the outskirts of South Bend grows a diverse mix of vegetables using methods that help them live as good neighbors to people, plants, and critters.
• Pumpkin Tree Farm is owned by locals Brendan and Caroline Tubbs, who raise chicken, fish, and produce and create artwork.
• Predictable Foodz is owned by Chef Quayla Cooper, who specializes in international dishes prepared with fresh, local produce.
• LaShonda’s Soul Food Cafe is owned by local Chef LaShonda Stewart, who cooks delicious soul food.
• Big Chef Corey Smith of Country Boy Kitchen and Catering sells barbeque and seafood.
• Juice Gypsy and Mobile Deli is owned by Kimberly West, who prepares fresh juices, smoothies, sandwiches, and salads.
• Fancy Delights is a catering business whose menu boasts an array of delicious comfort foods.
Soulful Kitchen blends culinary excellence with a heartfelt passion for good food to provide an elevated eating experience.
• Hope for the Hungry’s mission is to bring hope by serving with compassion, feeding the mind and body, and being an impact through education.
• Imani Unidad’s mission is to infuse social justice into social and behavioral health by providing prevention, education and advocacy with an intentional emphasis on the Black community.
• Kennedy Park Neighborhood Association builds a community of residents, businesses, civic and faith-based organizations that improve the quality of life for all Kennedy Park residents.
• St. Joseph County Department of Health has several initiatives related to nutrition and food access.