Due to the wide variety of zoning violations, each problem is reviewed individually and the process varies. Explore common violations and file an issue online.
Common Zoning Violations
- Vehicles parking in front yard setback.
- Vehicles parking on vacant lots.
- Over-sized vehicle parked in a residential zone.
- Operating a business in a residential zone.
- Extensive auto repairs being performed in a residential zone.
- Due to the broad variety of zoning violations, each problem is reviewed individually and the process varies.
- Typically, after an inspector verifies a violation exists, a letter is mailed to the property owner with a deadline to be within compliance.
- If compliance not obtained, citations may also be issued.
News & Announcements
227 West Jefferson Blvd. Suite 1300 S South Bend, Indiana 46601