The Ordinance Violation Bureau was created by city ordinance on December 12, 1988 to establish a specific office within the city to allow the collection of fines for violations of the South Bend Municipal Code Book.
Pay a Parking Ticket How do I pay a parking ticket? There are 3 ways you can pay the ticket:…
City of South Bend Municipal Code Where can I access the municipal code? The Municipal Code is available for public…
Finding City of South Bend Ordinances and Resolutions Where is Finding City of South Bend Ordinances and Resolutions occurring? Looking…
Notre Dame Football Game Day Lawn Parking Permits Do I need a game day lawn parking permit? If you live…
Animal Bite Report Information If a citizen is bitten by an animal in the corporate city limits of South Bend,…
City Tickets may be issued for violating parking, loud noise, animal control, code enforcement, curfew and city park ordinances. Fines for tickets issued are paid to the City through the Ordinance Violation Bureau.
Payments may be made by:
- Cash, Check, Money order, or Visa/Mastercard in the OVB office listed above.
- Check or Money order by mail
- On-line by Visa/Mastercard using Parking Tickets & Ordinance Violations Online
Parking Tickets & Ordinance Violations
What is this service?
Parking Tickets & Ordinance Violations Online enables you to pay parking fines & ordinance violation fees from your computer, making the payment process convenient.
What are some of the features?
- Parking Tickets: Search for tickets using either the citation number (ticket number) or the vehicle license plate number (tag) and state.
- Ordinance Violations: Search by ticket number.
Multiple ticket view:
- View all parking tickets tickets associated with a specific vehicle using the license plate number (tag) and state.
- Not available for Ordinance Violations. Each ticket must be viewed separately.
- Parking Tickets: Pay for one or all tickets associated with a specific vehicle. Payments can be made through secure Internet credit card payment services.
- Ordinance Violations: Must be paid individually.
Ticket Appeal Form
Code Enforcement, Ordinance Violation, and Parking Tickets may be appealed by completing this form.
227 W. Jefferson Blvd. Suite 400 S South Bend, In 46601 Located within the City Clerk's office on the 4th floor of the County-City Building.
8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday