- Any business in South Bend that is current on their taxes, where the property is not listed for sale is eligible.
- We will accept up to 30 businesses with at least 10 businesses residing in the City’s defined neighborhood corridors territory:
- Lincoln Way West: between LaSalle Avenue and west city limits (near Maplewood Ave.)
- Indiana Avenue: between Pulaski Street and Main Street
- Linden Avenue: between Walnut Street and Olive Street
- Miami Street: between Lincoln Way East and Altgeld Street
- Michigan Street: between Bronson Street and Donmoyer Avenue
- Mishawaka Avenue: between Eddy Street and Logan Street
- Portage Avenue: between Diamond Avenue/Angela Boulevard and Kinyon Street
- Elwood Avenue: from Portage Avenue to Wilber Street
- Western Avenue: between William Street and west city limits (near Mayflower Road)
- Businesses will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis (20 participants located outside of Corridors, and 10 in the City’s neighborhood corridors territory).
- ATTENTION: Due to available funding, nonprofits within City boundaries are eligible to apply. Nonprofit organizations must be registered and active with the Indiana Secretary of State and/or the IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search tool.
How it Works
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Tips to Reduce Waste
List of Single-Stream Haulers
Meet the Participating Businesses!
Questions? Watch this short informational video from 10/13/22 or contact Project Manager, Alex Bazán:
- Call: 574-235-7568
- Email: email@example.com