The City’s Fall ReLeaf program will make a second pass through neighborhoods, street by street, beginning Monday, November 19. City crews completed the first round of leaf pickup today.
Below are guidelines that residents are asked to follow for the Fall ReLeaf program.
• Leaves need to be raked to the tree lawn area, NOT into the street, by 6:00 a.m. on the pickup date to ensure they are picked up.
• Leaves need to be free of sticks, trash and other debris or they may not be picked up.
• Cars should not be parked on top or in front of leaf piles along curb lines, as this hampers crews from collecting leaves.
• Burning of leaves is prohibited and is a violation of City ordinance.
• Residents can call 311 with any questions.
More information can be found at southbendin.gov/fallreleaf.