Pick up during this season is automatic on your trash day.
- Yard waste must be paper bags for collection. Plastic bags are no longer allowed starting January 1, 2014.
- They may also be in a 35 gallon or smaller container, weighing no more than 35 lbs and placed at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on service day.
- Place grass clippings, leaves, and bundled branches 4 ft. in length or less and a diameter no greater than 4 inches at the curb.
- No yard waste will be picked up in the alley.
- Please separate regular trash from yard waste by several feet if you have trash service at the curb.
- You must call 311 or 574-233-0311 to make arrangements for disposal of large limbs and to order a yard waste container.
- The minimum charge for renting the yard waste container is $16.00 annually.
- You must call 311 or 574-233-0311 to order a yard waste container.
- Residents are asked to store yard waste containers from December-March, though there is no rental fee during these months.